Select top-of-the-line P.O.S. equipment from the world's finest top-of-the-line P.O.S. manufacturers. Our equipment looks and runs exactly like brand new, at a substantial savings to you. Everything is fully warranted and acceptable for continued OEM maintenance with substantial savings.
In order to bring used equipment up to "new" specifications, the IWCR Refurbishing Process moves through the following steps:
1) Total disassembly of the equipment
2) Rebuilding, the full or partial replacement of damaged elements with new OEM parts or equivalent
3) Refurbishing, including surface reconditioning and painting
4) Customer-ization: upgrading, converting, or specially refeaturing equipment to customer specifications
5) Stringent equipment inspections performed by the Quality Control Manager, and double-checked by the sales
representative assigned to that customer